About Me

My photo
Sealand
Pretty much enjoin' life right about now. I have too many hobbies than there are hours in the day for. God knows I need a blog to just type out all sorts of things for hours now too. I really like drawing. Making movies is what I hope to do for a career!

4.26.2009

Blog 1

So like, none of the people I'm following have actually done this yet. Which, is pretty funny actually. The last person to even update was Brianna and her wonderful art picture.

Let us start talking then.

I like this book. Yes I do. It isn't null, unit. I'm on page 121, and will probably finish it up tonight. (Especially because of the nasty weather outside.)

I'll just talk about the first prompt on this handy-dandy sheet, and probably just keep going.
"We went to the moon to have fun, but the moon turned out to completely suck."

It is a pretty out there first line. I was all "O-kay then. This is definitely sci-fi. Lets see what happens next."
The rest of the page was like this too. New words and strange usage of what are already commonly used words. I think that the first few pages have the most of what this setting is supposed to be like. To you know, hit you hard. It mellows out after that quite a bit.
Still, the moon being the 51st State of America is pretty awesome. I would like to see how they re-designed the American flag.

I liked how M.T. Anderson put in the part about how Titus felt about space. "...you can feel how old and empty it is...You need the noise of your friends, in space."
Titus was glad to have his friends-even if they are a bunch of idiots- there with him. Which makes it even odder that Violet is there all alone. Alone, in space. Creepy. I can't even imagine. I hate being alone in the dark in the first place, and could never handle being out in some strange place without ANY life around you. Kinda like those stupid horror movies where it is all "deathly silent" then a heartbeat sound and maybe some dramatic music.

I wonder how they make Sci-Fi movies now... I'm assuming more alien attacks. What about foreign stuff?

Like, do Americans still get things from other countries? From what I can tell, not many people like Americans right about now. What, after we ruined the world and are sticking computer chips in people's brains. Ha.

[[Hetalia moment]]
If I was England I would have so slapped America right about now.

It is weird that America actually invented this feed thing.
What, not Japan, China or India?
They were probably just too smart for this whole idea. Or probably tested it enough to make sure those disgusting lesion things don't start showing up.

Lesions.
Gross, disgusting. Ew.
WHY would it be cool to have a gaping sore that BLEEDS all the time?
I would like to have a portable feed thing thank you very much. Although the Mchat thing would be amazing.
The ads would make me want to shoot myself.
Seriously now. Like I REALLY care about knowing the price of every single thing.

It is all wantwantwant with the teenagers of this time.
So gullible too. When they were talking about when it was cool to dress like an old man with a cane?
No.
Just no.

Hummm.
I think this is about the right amount of words.
Probably way more.

2 comments:

  1. Yo, I like how you can't do anything without talking about Hetalia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah seriously ashley its kind of sad that your in to it this much. lol

    ReplyDelete