About Me

My photo
Sealand
Pretty much enjoin' life right about now. I have too many hobbies than there are hours in the day for. God knows I need a blog to just type out all sorts of things for hours now too. I really like drawing. Making movies is what I hope to do for a career!

4.01.2009

PHHS 9th grade video

This is the video I made for Freshman year. Pretty sure everyone has seen it, but I still believe that it should be put on my blog :D



And yes, I know that I did not spell "sophomores" correctly thank you very much.


Anywho.
I want to make one for 10th grade as well, but I need some help from all of you. :]
AND since we all have blogs now, I can just jack your profile pictures from you.
But, I do need song suggestions too. I mean, it has to be something everyone is agreeable to as well. I mean, some people didn't really like this choice. And well, NO ONE gave me suggestions. 
It just has to be someone upbeat. That is my only thingy.


I always type funny people. gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment