About Me

My photo
Sealand
Pretty much enjoin' life right about now. I have too many hobbies than there are hours in the day for. God knows I need a blog to just type out all sorts of things for hours now too. I really like drawing. Making movies is what I hope to do for a career!

4.27.2009

HOT.


EL OH EL.

England: AMERICA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? I THOUGHT THAT THE 'gangster' fashion thing you had going was bad enough! ROTTING FLESH? Get that bloody chip out of your head this instant!
America: Come on Iggy, the feed is the best thing, like, ev.

If I were england I would slap him.



So the whole time I've been reading feed, I couldn't get this image out of my head.
Of America showing England his awesome new lesion.
Because rotting and peeling flesh is soooo hot, right?

I sketched in class da da da and voila. Here it is looking pretty and photoshop'd.


England and America are the anthropomorph-ized versions of the two countries. Yes. Not mine.
They belong to the Hetalia webcomic. That of which is amazing, and you should totally read it. The link is over there --------------->

1 comment: