About Me

My photo
Sealand
Pretty much enjoin' life right about now. I have too many hobbies than there are hours in the day for. God knows I need a blog to just type out all sorts of things for hours now too. I really like drawing. Making movies is what I hope to do for a career!

5.04.2009

I totally have a life, what are you talking about?





AHHH SO SMALL. Click to make bigger and readable.

btw that is America. <3
Y'all can be sad now that I wasn't creative enough to make this idea up on my own now.
From an extra comic in the Hetalia web comic by Himaruya Hidekazu.


THIS FULLFILLS 4 DIFFERENT THINGS FOR ME
1. Shows how globally people thinking about Americans just wanting to buy more and more even now. Which relates to feed and what not.
2. IT HAS AMERICA IN IT. OTL <3
3. Hetalia is the best thing ever
4. Remind anyone of Minnesota's own wonderful spring this year?

1 comment:

  1. haha wow
    yo ash-ley
    lol

    at first-
    i thought you drew it!
    i lovveee it...

    ReplyDelete